Are there instances that this question flashes suddenly on your mind?
Well, if your answer is yes then this is for you.
Human by nature is vulnerable. Over thinking also is inevitable. So, I come up with 5 simple things you have to do in order to find YOU.
Every New Year has always been special. We set New Year’s resolution and tries to make it happen. We set new goals and tries to achieve it. We make new memories and cherish it.
The year 2017 has filled me with so much adventures and I must say thank you. And I am so happy that I did it and always been grateful that God allows me to travel safely.
Below are my 2017 blog lists:
Okay let’s talk about happiness.
This welcome may never be early but I am not yet that late right? Hey guys, I was just so busy of other things that I wasn’t able to update you and my blog.
The year 2016 was a challenge and it made me come to another milestone. This 2017 I would like to embrace all the things that will happen to me and be happy with it. I will happily enjoy all blessings and appreciate all that matters.
I will not talk so much. I would just like to welcome 2017. May this year be prosperous to everyone and to my ann-venture. Go with me as I am going to explore another adventure this year.
WELCOME 2017 WITH A BANG
P.S – Watch out for my upcoming articles soon 🙂
Struggle is real. This is a cliché I often hear when someone is battling from something and is finding a really hard time winning. Everyone has their own struggles. It could be in their career, in the workplace, in the family, in their love life and even in about their self-acceptance.
I woke up one day happy and inspired. But then later on, that good day was ruined. The night before that I was able to give an advise to a friend whose having a hard time figuring things out. Funny thing is that those advices i have given were actually applicable right in front of me now as I am writing this text. It hit me actually. But do not think to much. Let’s take things little by little.
These five things I wrote may not matter to you but these are the things I think really work if these will be followed in the right manner.
1) Wake up early. For most people who wakes up early, it doesn’t matter to you anymore. But for me who is not a morning person, this is hard though. But I gotta get through this. I have done this before and it was fine. I was just unhappy of myself because I return to my normal routine.
2) Do exercise. Nowadays, almost all cannot do exercise due to some instances. Instead of walking they took a ride from a tricycle. Exercise for me does not necessarily mean to have sweat so much. One must be able to move his body in any means such as simple as walking. Try to have a simple jump and jack for at least 5 minutes a day. Small things matter.
3) Travel. As much as you can, go for a trip even if it cost only you. You don’t need someone to go with just to have one. Travel. Experience everything that you need to do. Go to the places which will leave your stress out. They said that money spend on trip is a lot better than on things. That is right though. There is a certain happiness that you can find in travelling.
4) Always have a me-time. It is really important to spend time alone. You need to give yourself a chance to enjoy yourself. Listen and sing to a music, laugh so loud, eat anything you want to eat. Love yourself.
5) Spending less time in social media. Almost all people have facebook account. Everybody is hooked to posting and sharing pictures and ideas. There is no harm in it. What makes it not so good is that we spend more than an hour scanning the timeline and looking at pictures and posts that makes us depress and stress. Balance your time. There are more important things to do in the real world like doing household chores, your mother may like it.
I intend not to put any picture since your ideas might focus on it. Just the text. Read. Anyway, I did try to make it short and simple. I know you already know about it. They may just be reminders to you.
There are a lot of things that really change a person by itself. I myself have go through some trial and error, making test of what should I need to do in order to keep myself going and find myself happy and contented.
Below I have enlisted five big things that really have a great impact in my self-enhancement. Though it will differ by individual, by priorities and by standards but i find this five enough.
1) Drink enough Glasses of Water
Drinking enough water keep me going. I cannot stand a day without having satisfied my quench with enough or maybe sometimes more than what is required. I saw the different before when I drink only when i am thirst.
2) Get Enough Sleep
Do not compromise a good sleep. I consider myself an evening person because most of the time i do task and enjoy doing it on night time. It feels great at night.
3) Do exercise
4) Keep smiling
5) Be inspired and motivated